'My personal philosophy is to open people's minds to the beauty of our times and the scenes of everyday life around us' - usha

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A Christmas / New Year show at Sarjapur

hi friends

I have been busy preparing for the upcoming show of my paintings at Sarjapur. The show is to be held at the 'Trinity Club House'- in the 'Trinity Acres' community on Sarjapur road. Good friends Yoga and Champa have kindly taken up to arranging for the show along with my husband, and I just have to get prepared with the paintings. The show is to be held on the 8th and 9th December, 10a.m-6p.m.

All are invited!

So I will be posting only after the exhibition with news about the show, and also images of the new paintings that are right now getting ready for the show. -

usha

No comments:

Post a Comment