'My personal philosophy is to open people's minds to the beauty of our times and the scenes of everyday life around us' - usha

Friday, July 2, 2010

'Morning Shadows' Oil painting on canvas

MORNING SHADOWS

I have been occupied with a couple of family functions during the last month, and hence the gap in blogging; although my mind was constantly on it.     
But I have been busy painting too, with this landscape painting, and also a  portrait of my father, whch you can see by clicking on my PORTRAIT COLLECTIONS.   

This painting is another gem of a view of an old tree that I used to see during my morning walks around the Mysore University Campus grounds.  'Morning Shadows' is an oil painting of size 23"x30 done in an impressionist style. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Usha, I am visiting you for the first time and loved what I saw! You have a great style and the choice of subjects is adorable. I loved the details you did with branches and the shadow play on the road! All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnificent nature show..shadows marvelous...superb..painting....!
    my fav

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow....superb madam.amazing lighting effects

    ReplyDelete