'My personal philosophy is to open people's minds to the beauty of our times and the scenes of everyday life around us' - usha

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Moments of 'Akanksha 2' group art show photos.

Some interesting moments at my corner of the 'Akanksha 2' group art show that recently concluded at  the - Chithra Kala Parishath Art Complex and Museum,  at Bengaluru. The show lasted 5 days starting 15th -19th April 2015.

I presented a series of 6 paintings called 'Love in Lal Bagh' at this mega group art show.

The show was inaugurated by eminent artists and dignitaries and I feel happy to say that I was privileged to give the welcome address to start off the show.

The Chief guest was Smt Rekha Hebbar Rao eminent artist and also daughter of the late K K Hebbar. Artist K K Hebbar was one of the most respected and well known artist if India, and his works are preserved and kept for public view at the Venkatappa Gallery and Museum at Bengaluru.

The guests of honor were popular artists Smt Anuradha Nalapat (also an advocate), Mrs Usha Rai (also a Kannada writer, founder and a participant of Akanksha, and also my good friend) and established artist Mrs Shantha Sathyanarayana.

Here are some captures ( my corner) during the mega art show 'Akanksha 2'.












































No comments:

Post a Comment